Latest MNC Updates

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

How to apply for first graduate certificate in TamilNadu online | Who can apply | TN Government New 2021 | TamilNadu Govt Jobs 2021

Who can apply for this?

            If you are going to apply for 1st Graduate certificate, nobody in your family finished Degree. For example – your Grand Father / Grand Mother / Father / Mother did Degree, then you can’t apply for this.

            Then if your brother / sister finished degree, you are not eligible for this. If they are studying degree, you can apply.

What are all the Documents Required?

  • Photo
  • Aadhaar Card
  • Smart Card
  • TC (Transfer Certificate)          
  • 10th / 12th Mark sheet
  • Family Members TC Required (If not – Self Declaration form Acceptable)

Where to Apply?

Apply through Online (Can’t apply through Mobile)

Apply through e-Sevai

Age Limit?

No Age limit (if you are eligible to apply for Govt jobs)

Fees:

Application Fees – Rs.60/-

Apply Charges – Rs.100/- (by e-Sevai)

Instruction

Click Here

Self – Declaration Form

Click Here

Apply Online

Click Here

FAQ:

If I did Degree 5yrs before, can apply?

Ans: Yes, If you are the 1st Degree holder in your family

After Marriage, Can I apply?

Ans: Yes, you can

Already got it for my scholarship, if want to get new one?

Ans: No, It’s enough

I studied through Distance Education or Part Time, is eligible?

Ans: Yes, you are

If my parents working in Government sector can i?

Ans: Yes, but they don’t have degree

Already I had this, when want to renewal?

Ans: No need for Renewal for this certificate

I finished Diploma, am I eligible?

Ans: No, you are not

Me & my elder sister completed Degree, She got married and went to husband home. Now we removed her name from smart card. Am I eligible now?

Ans: No, you are not eligible

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I don't have original first graduate certifucate. This collected for my scholarship purpose in college. Xerox only having its ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With xerox, you can take it from E-sevai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, Will Reply shortly.

Ad Code